Living Life By Choice

Posted by Andika Kulap | 9:24 PM | | 0 comments »

There are times when you did not do what I do in my shop and I wonder why they do this. I'm sure a good idea at the time! Working late into the night, there is no guaranteed monthly income refers to cash flow, BAS statements, my wife asked me if I leave the office and spend time with him - why am I doing this again?

So, now I remember. I'm not working a limit on the amount of money you can reach me with wonderful people, I have great flexibility in working hours in order to participate in family activities, which have a tax advantage, the business of mine and many other reasons drain well.

Basically I can do for my own business, because the benefits outweigh the costs. Indeed, the cost is not just financial. There was a time when concerns about the costs, opportunity costs, and many others to consider. These are costs that usually costs is not known if this is your first time - good if there are advantages of surprises too!

We do what we do with elections. It is important to know that we always have an option - ever! Well, some of you might think, "But I have no choice but to pay taxes -. I have to pay taxes" is a reality that does not have to pay taxes. I have a sure way not to pay taxes again. Are you ready? It is very simple. Do not make money! Taxes are the cost of success. Personally, I hope to have a massive tax-related issues.

So always have a choice. Well ... may not always enough. Sometimes when things happen that we have no choice, we can choose our attitude. You may want to have a solid sales and your business will be good, but not win a local business Achiever of the Year Award - if you have done everything possible, you can choose your attitude and approach in this situation. How can you learn from this situation?

So the reality is that you always have a choice. With every election comes costs.

In the above example, say you do not win Business of the Year. One cost is that local newspapers will run a profile of you, people can go to many hours of your time and want to know how they can be successful as you, perhaps, other companies start calling to sell your product or service because they are so successful. So there is a charge for this victory and the cost if they do not.

I always try to look at the cost of what I want. It is therefore very simple.

What I want, what price he was willing to pay and then pay the price and move on.

So it would be what you want and what price you pay? Now they do!

0 comments